GE phoenix nanotom m - microCT & nanoCT Computed Tomography System
The phoenix nanotom® m is a nanoCT® system for scientific and industrial computed tomography (microCT and nanoCT) and 3D metrology. The system realizes a unique spatial and contrast resolution on a wide sample and application range. Fully automated execution of CT scan, reconstruction and analysis process ensures its ease of use and fast, reliable CT results. Precise and reproducible 3D measurements of complex objects and the automatic generation of first article inspection reports within an hour are possible.
Features and Benefits
- Extremely high image quality due to unique temperature stabilized digital GE DXR detector (3072 x 2400 pixels) for a high-dynamic range > 10,000 : 1
- New open 180 kV / 15 W high-power nanofocus X-ray tube with up to 200 nm detail detectability and internal cooling – optimized for long-term stability
- Metrology bundle for 3D metrology applications including:
- temperature stabilized cabinet
- high accuracy direct measuring system
- vibration insulation of the manipulator
- 2 calibration objects
- phoenix datos|x software package “click & measure CT” and 3D “metrology"
- Unique spatial and contrast resolution on a wide sample range – from small material to medium sized plastic samples covering 3 orders of magnitude (0.25 mm to 250 mm sample height and 3 kg / 6.6 lbs. sample weight)
- Optimized 3D metrology package for stable acquisition conditions, fast reconstruction within minutes and reproducible measurement results
- Optimized ease of use due to system design and advanced phoenix datos|x CT software
- diamond|window for extremely high focal spot stability and up to 2 times faster data acquisition at the same high image quality level