Phoenix nanotom s - Industrial Nanofocus CT System
GE's phoenix nanotom® s is the first 180 kV/15 W nanofocus computed tomography (nanoCT®) system perfectly tailored to high resolution CT applications e.g. in material science, precision injection moulding, geology or micromechanics.
The nanotom is the inspection solution for a wide range of 3D CT applications. Once scanned, the fully three dimensional CT information allows many possibilities for analysis. Precise 3D measurements of complex objects or the automatic generation of first article inspection reports within an hour are possible.
Features and Benefits
- First 180 kV / 15 W nanoCT® system with low maintenance, longlife open X-ray tube
- High precision rotation-unit with air bearing for accurate and reliable CT images
- Granite-based manipulation and optional thermal stabilization for long-term stability and highest precison
- Up to 2 times faster data acquisition at the same high image quality level by diamond|window (optionally)
- 4operation modes from submicron to high-intensity applications
- Automated generation of first article inspection reports in < 1 hour possible
- Excellent software modules for highest CT quality and ease of use, e.g.
- High precision and reproducible 3D metrology by click & measure|CT with datos|x: fully automated execution of CT scan,reconstruction and analysis process
- Accelerated 3D CT reconstruction results within a few seconds or minutes (depending of the volume size) by velo|CT
- Very compact system even for small labs