Phoenix v|tome|x L 300 microCT Scanner & Industrial X-Ray System
The phoenix v|tome|x L 300 is a versatile high-resolution microfocus system for 2D and 3D computed tomography (microCT) and 2D non-destructive X-ray inspection. It is equipped with a unipolar 300 kV/500 W microfocus source and handles large samples up to 50 kg and up to 500 mm in diameter with extremely high precision. The system is a great solution for void and flaw detection and 3D metrology (e.g. first article inspection) of composites, castings and precision parts, e.g. injection nozzles or turbine blades.
Features and Benefits
- Extremely high magnification allows quantitative NDE for high absorbing samples due to unipolar 300 kV tube design (5 mm distance between focal spot and sample size);
- 3D Metrology package for dimensional measuring with extremely high precision, reproducibility and user-friendliness;
- Failure detection and reproducible 3D metrology of steel parts and large aluminum castings;
- Easy switching between 2D X-ray inspection and 3D computed tomography (microCT and nanoCT) mode with details up to 1µm.
- Wide application spectrum of very different samples without change of X-ray tubes;
- Fast CT acquisition and brilliant images by high dynamic temperature-stabilized GE DXR digital detector with 30 fps (frames per second) and diamond|window(optionally);
- Accelerated 3D CT reconstruction results within a few seconds or minutes (depending of the volume size) by velo|CT;
- High precision and reproducible 3D metrology with click & measure|CT using datos|x – automated generation of first article inspection reports in < 1h possible;
- Up to 10 times increased filament lifetime, ensuring long-term stability and optimizing system efficiency by long-life|filament (optionally).